Pure Nutrition Is All Natural Maple Syryup Really Healthier Than The Artificial Syrup? I Compared Nutrition Labels U Decide.

Is all Natural Maple Syryup really healthier than the Artificial Syrup? I compared nutrition labels u decide. - pure nutrition

I always use 100% pure maple syrup cuz I heard that he had to say in a much better health than others (the syrup that) the lists corn syrup and corn syrup as ingredients Frusctose first blast but I know I'm not so sure after, that in relation to nutrition facts labels on the back. Here is what I found:
1 / 4 cup 100% natural pure maple syrup has 210 calories and do things, artificial
Overall, in both g fat 0
Trans-fats in the two is 0 g
Carbohydrates 53 g in both
Or Get this! The sugar is 50 grams rare in the All Natural Pure Maple Syrup, and only 27 grams in artificial (in that 100% Pure has things)
I was shocked when I read:
The All Natural Pure Maple Syrup is 5 mg of sodium and artificial syrup has 170 mg of sodium per serving! Whoa!
I guess it's All Natural Pure Maple Syrup is a better choice. But I do not understand why the All Natural 100% pure maple syrup has more sugar per serving than the artificial material?

0 comments:

Post a Comment