The Endowment Fund Mark Yusko What Are Your Thoughts & Advice Regarding Mark Yusko's 'The Endowment Fund'?

What are your thoughts & advice regarding Mark Yusko's 'The Endowment Fund'? - the endowment fund mark yusko

There are about 1 1 / 2 to 2 years, I talked about the purchase of my broker at the time, in a post Mark YuSKO Endowment Fund is. This is a fund of hedge funds. He told me to get a good diffusion give. Well, the market broke out and lost about 20%. One thing that bothers me is that I have seen the results of my July, and has lost approximately $ 400, even though the Dow Jones 20 years of record July ... more than 8% in a month.

My advice is appreciate by those who know about this or that kind of investment. Should I this thing, and sell or eat the loss? Sell, unfortunately, I can do only if I do send the documents on a regular basis. It is flexible, such an action.

2 comments:

MikeJ said...

If you are 20% from the top of the market, it could look very good, as is the S & P up more than 33% over this period. Assuming that reverses when the S & P was around 1500 that is.

We also believe it is very difficult to diversify during this period, as almost all asset classes (stocks, bonds, commodities) fell during this period.

I'm not a big fan of the Fund of Funds (FOF's), in general, but Mark YuSKO looks very legitimate and well Repsect. A cash flow can be useful if you are really doing a good job of fund selection and / or they can get (good) resources are not usually available. What I do is check for the amount charged to manage the fund, and then decide whether it is worthwhile for you. (Note that the flow of funds to raise their own fees, plus costs often (2% assets/20% of profits) provided by the underlying hedge funds themselves commissioned - that the phrase "a system of dual "I caution the cash flow usually does).

Lilian said...

see here http://www.netvibes.com/forget-to-rate

Post a Comment