Montreal Suites Best Area To Stay In In Montreal? Any Marriott Hotels You Would Recommend/not Recommend?

Best area to stay in in Montreal? Any Marriott hotels you would recommend/not recommend? - montreal suites

My friend and I are planning a short trip to Montreal in May and are used points for the Marriott Hotel. Our options are in Montreal:
-Spring Hill Suites (Old Montreal)
-Marriott (Chateau Champlain / Bell Center)
-Residence Inn (Downtown / St. Louis)
"Courtyard Marriott (Downtown / Saint-Jacques)

Do you have a recommendation on the basis of the above locations and / or experience in one of these hotels in Montreal in particular? Remember that no matter the price, because I think points.

Thank you!

3 comments:

Vanilla Rose said...

Because money is not a problem in your case (fortunately), I would choose one of the places mentioned above, if I were you.

They are all in the middle, such as Old Montreal, which is a nice part of town anyway.

As for personal experience in one of the hotels, I can honestly say I have no idea because I never stay in a hotel in my hometown.






Hope this helps!

Good luck to both have fun and enjoy your short stay in Montreal with her boyfriend!

Gabrio said...

Try Chateau Champlain ...

spylady said...

Marriott Chateau Champlain is the best .... Interior very nice rooms and views, close to everything, if you go into the city :-)

Post a Comment